Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Slacker

I know most of you think I will never post again. I will. But until then, check out these amazing pictures of Jack. I can't recommend Justin Hackworth highly enough. If you live in Utah or will ever visit Utah, or have the wisdom to hire him and fly him to your wedding anywhere in the country, you won't be disappointed. He is incredible, both as a photographer and as a person. Updates soon. I promise.

14 comments:

The Clark said...

wow!!!! the hackster strikes again. does he rule or what?!

jimanniefamily said...

He is so adorable!

Todd and Anna said...

What great photos! Jack is so photogenic! and that hot blond with him looks pretty good too!

Thanks for sharing!

Aurelia said...

those are some pretty rocking pics!

Jen said...

Fantastic photos! Jack is darling! And, those blue eyes are irresistable!

It's good to catch up with you again.

amydear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amydear said...

Hmm, my comment disappeared. But it went something like this: Love the pics of Jack. I miss the little guy. Hope your trip was great. Call me if we're still friends.

maryp said...

Jack looks just like Chad! What a cutie!

Angie said...

Those are awesome pictures! How cute are they. I can't wait for updates! Update soon! Jack is so adorable. I love his big blue eyes. I can't believe how big he is.

Kendall said...

Keep posting. Please.

Anonymous said...

absolutely loved the pics. thanks so much for sharing. i hope your utah trip went well...

Unknown said...

What a handsome guy! Those pictures are incredible. It is fun to see his personality through the photos. It makes me want to reach out and hug the jackster. Miss you so much!

Neil and Meredith Larson said...

I love the slide show! Neil and I watched it a bunch of times. I can't wait to see pictures of your decorated house! hint hint

Anna said...

This kid is so cute I can hardly stand it! Miles sat still--memorized--through the slide show. He likes Jack already. Can't wait to see you guys next month.