Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Birthday, baby!!

That was then






Wow. One year. Difficult to imagine life without our crazy little bundle. He has changed, and he has certainly changed us. Jack is all boy and all fun and all over the place. I choked up so many times today thinking about the personality I've seen emerge in 12 months. The moment I heard his cry was magical--it transformed me. To see another person who is literally a part of you learn to understand the world around him is gratifying beyond words. I love this little guy.

This is now










9 comments:

amydear said...

Happy first birthday, Jack! You are so sweet and so fun. And just about the cutest boy in the neighborhood. Congrats on making it through the first year, Chad and Amy.

Polliwog said...

What a darling boy. Happy Birthday, Baby Jack. You are moving out of the "Baby" stage, but you will always be Baby Jack to us.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Happy Birthday, nephew! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jack! Happy Birthday. You look so happy and like you are having so much fun being one! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Maybe my mom will let me pretend I am there and let me eat some cake.
--little brother, Alex

Mary Postert said...

He is seriously so cute. And I'm glad you went with the spider costume. Love it.

Sister Holly Larson said...

Jack, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I am sooooo sad I cannot be there but it looks like you thoroughly enjoyed your birthday "eclair!" I am glad you like the button. I hope your dad enjoys the cars. Grandma Loves YOU!

Sister Holly Larson said...

Jack, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I am sooooo sad I cannot be there but it looks like you thoroughly enjoyed your birthday "eclair!" I am glad you like the button. I hope your dad enjoys the cars. Grandma Loves YOU!

Neil and Meredith Larson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neil and Meredith Larson said...

I can't believe how tiny they start out and how fast they grow...ahhhh! I still don't believe our baby girl is 6 1/2 inches despite scientific confirmation. Happy birthday Jack! Don't worry you will get to see your soon to be favorite aunt and uncle at Christmas! j/k Although children really seem to like Neil, which surprised me, don't tell him that!