Friday, April 6, 2007

Videos galore

This may be a little bit of overload, but here are some video clips. The quality isn't that great because of the uploading process, but they are fun:

Jack's newest talents--razzing until he's red in the face, squealing/squeaking, and kicking his legs: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6058287328219827503&hl=en

Chad biffs it on the surfing machine at the indoor waterpark in Ohio (that is Jack crying in the background): http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7481431086467364582&hl=en

Jack with the magical rubber duckies from Grandpa Steven:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1315141180237179052&hl=en

Jack and his friend Alex Jasinski (born 7.5 weeks after Jack):
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3954085010975879493&hl=en

1 comments:

Vic said...

How fun! I loved the first video of Jack in the tub with the magic duckies. His squishy thighs are to die for and his little helmet is actually quite fashionable. He is growing so much and his eyes are so bright and big.

I laughed outloud when I saw Chad biff it. Sorry, Chad...but it was funny.