Wednesday, September 30, 2009

delusions of grandeur

Me: "Where do you want to go in the park, Jack? I'll follow you."

Jack: "Yes. Follow me, Mom. I'm the prophet."

14 comments:

Jerry and Kathryn said...

I love that. What a cute kid!

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

That is the best thing I've read or heard all day.

Mrs. Olsen said...

So cute!

Another good one: my kids and neighbors were running around playing follow the leader. Pretty soon I hear yelling " No I'm the prophet!"
"Nuh-uh. I'M the prophet!"

Kids rock.

Jules said...

I miss him so much!! I can't believe he's so amazing!! and almost 3!!

Holly Larson said...

hahahha oh that boy is crazy!! miss him!!

jan said...

That is so funny. He is cute.

amydear said...

A ha! What a funny little man. I love the Wicked reference. Please tell me you're watching Glee and loving it. Did your check come?

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

I did get my check, Ames. And yes, we are watching Glee. Chad likes it more than I do, but it is growing on me. Kristen Chenoweth was incredible this week.

Amy Breeden said...

That is too cute! We miss you guys!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

so insanely hilar

Anna said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! Come and visit again. Miles loves following the prophet.

Carolina said...

Adorable.

Steven said...

So - do you have any pirate pictures from Halloween?

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

If you don't post Halloween photos and video of Jack singing...you'll be doomed to die in SPARE ROOM!