How sweet. I love the eyes rolling back into his head. I hope you get something nice for your award. And, BTW, NPR here is seriously lacking. They play MUSIC for 6 hours in the middle of the day. What?? I just made a donation to buy myself some "Day to Day" or something newsy.
Hi Amy...I've lurked here a few times in the last few weeks. Thought I'd say hi and tell you that I've enjoyed reading your blog. This video is priceless! What a cutie he is! Take care... Mandy (Kington)
13 comments:
The video isn't working. Says it's no longer available!
I think I fixed it. Try again.
!!!
too cute!
I was waiting for his face to fall in the macaroni. You listening to CSPAN? Such a cute kid- he Obviously takes after me. :)
I'm sure I was listening to NPR, the soundtrack of my life. Jack even likes it. And yes, he is definitely cute and he definitely takes after you.
Couldn't you hear who's voice was in the background??? DUH. Puts you to sleep in a second! This is so funny!
I love it! Can't wait to see him in a few weeks!
How funny. I too was waiting for his head to drop in the macaroni. That would have been hilarious!!! Poor kid. Are you sleep depriving him? JK.
How sweet. I love the eyes rolling back into his head. I hope you get something nice for your award. And, BTW, NPR here is seriously lacking. They play MUSIC for 6 hours in the middle of the day. What?? I just made a donation to buy myself some "Day to Day" or something newsy.
Hi Amy...I've lurked here a few times in the last few weeks. Thought I'd say hi and tell you that I've enjoyed reading your blog. This video is priceless! What a cutie he is! Take care...
Mandy (Kington)
This video is priceless...I am so glad you posted it.
Hilarious! Love it, such a cute kid!
Forget about Ambien or Lunesta, just give someone Macaroni and Cheese...it does the trick every time!
Post a Comment