THAT WAS HILARIOUS. Is Chad a Democrat? I think you should add Vic's photo for sure (can you make him one of the Republican zombies?? ) I HOPE he can laugh at this!
Vic watched it and laughed. But of course he went straight to Jib Jab to see if they had a "Night of the Living Democrats." He was pleased that they did and had to watch it to make sure the tag lines were fitting. HA!
6 comments:
THAT WAS HILARIOUS. Is Chad a Democrat? I think you should add Vic's photo for sure (can you make him one of the Republican zombies?? ) I HOPE he can laugh at this!
Love it! Made me laugh and cry. Chad looked so serious throughout. I think he may have a future career as an actor.
That was simply a thing of beauty. Loved it.
Vic watched it and laughed. But of course he went straight to Jib Jab to see if they had a "Night of the Living Democrats." He was pleased that they did and had to watch it to make sure the tag lines were fitting. HA!
That was funny!
I loved it! I still remember the days of conservative Old Spice...
Post a Comment