Friday, July 13, 2007

The many faces of Jack

In nine days, Jack will be nine months old. I know it sounds trite, but I can hardly believe how time has flown! He is such a joy. He makes me laugh out loud every day.

He is developing a very distinct personality--playful, content, independent, fun-loving, PATIENT and a little crazy. Here is a little sample of a few of his hilarious facial expressions. (Note the squinting. This adorable little habit, which is quickly fading, is his way of expressing extreme emotion---but always positive emotion. He is so happy when I come to get him from his crib in the morning that he squints! Or Chad walks in the door at the end of the day and he squints! Like I said, he makes me laugh)
























4 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I'm LOLing right now too! To die for!

Emily said...

hilarious! i love it!

Holly or James said...

He is one cute kid! Our boy, Jack, just turned 9 months last Friday. How did we end up naming our boys the same thing?
-james

Mary Postert said...

Hey guys! I just found your blog! It will be fun to see what you guys are up to every now and then. Jack is soooo cute. This is Jenny's sister by the way (in case you didn't recognize the last name).